Methyl chlorosilane (CH5ClSi)

Methyl chlorosilane is a colourless gas with a distinctive odour. It is insoluble in water. Its vapours are heavier than air. Contact with the material causes severe irritation to skin, eyes, and mucous membranes. It is toxic by ingestion and skin absorption. It is also a dangerous fire risk. It is used to make water repellent materials. Prolonged exposure of container to fire or intense heat may result in their violent rupturing and rocketing.

Products in category: Methyl chlorosilane (CH5ClSi)

Showing all 2 results

  • Oxygen and Toxic Gas Detector, IECEx

    GTD-2000Tx IECEx Gas Detector Methyl chlorosilane (MCS) 0-15 ppm

    Continuous detection of toxic gases and oxygen in explosion hazardous area with flame proof structure Self diagnosis function with built-in Microprocessor Excellent selectivity by adapting detection principle only for toxic gases & oxygen Superior performance for detecting toxic gases below TLV Multi functions and high quality with low cost of ownership Built-in back light LCD…

  • GTD-3000Tx IECEx Gas Detector Methyl chlorosilane (MCS) 0-15 ppm

    Continuous detection of toxic gases and oxygen in explosion hazardous area with flame proof structure Self diagnosis function with built-in Microprocessor Excellent selectivity by adapting detection principle only for toxic gases & oxygen Stable quality and proved detection principle for service life | Built-in back light LCD or OLED display Auto calibration and program setting…

Request a Quote